This course is aimed at the experienced operator using a brushwood chipper at work.
Prepare and Operate a Manually Fed Wood-chipper
1. Know the health and safety requirements for operating a wood-chipper
2. Be able to carry out a risk assessment on a site
3. Be able to prepare the equipment and site for wood-chipping operations
4. Be able to operate a wood-chipper
5. Carry out maintenance on a wood-chipper
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Steel toe capped boots, Head Protection to include, head, ear and eye protection
Equipment needed: Brushwood Chipper, Manual & maintenance tools (If providing the equipment yourself)
Next course date: 24 May 2017
Venue:Blake Training Centre
Time: 9:00am - 4.00pm
Price: £115 + VAT
Assessment: £49 per delegate
Payment secures a place on the course.
VAT is charged @ 20%
Any queries please contact office.